GamblingArena.net promotes the responsible game amongst the members of the community. Therefore, gambling in general and online gambling in particular should be considered as means for fun and relaxing, not as means of sudden enrichment. Keep in mind that, before anything else, you have other expenses, you have families to support, taxes to pay and many other things to do with your money, things that are more important than the poker game. Also keep in mind that the number of those that got rich by playing games of luck represents less than 1% of the total players number.
Some advice on how to play in a responsible manner:
- Always play for relaxation and amusement, and not for money.
- Play exactly the amount of money that you can afford.
- Don’t ever use for gambling money that were saved for food, rent or other expenses.
- Do not play when you are angry, depressed, tired or under the influence of tilt. You will not be able to be 100% concentrated for the game and you will not be able to make the best decisions.
- Don’t try to recover after a loss by playing for more than your bankroll allows.
How can you tell that games became more of an addiction for you than a mean of amusement?
- Answer honestly to the following questions:
- Have you ever missed school or work because of gambling?
- Have you ever played higher sums of money than you could afford?
- Have you ever loaned money or sold anything in order to play games?
- Have you ever neglected your family and friends because of gambling?
- Have you ever thought about committing suicide because you lost too much money ?
If the answer is YES for one or more of these questions, then you have a problem with gambling and you should access gambler anonymous, the association of the anonymous gamblers from around the world. Also, most of the gambling platforms offer the possibility of auto-exclusion when you realize that you have a problem with gambling. Accept the support of your family and friends as they are your friends, not your enemies and they can help you unconditionally.